August – March 31st £299-£429 inc VAT
April – July 31st £349-£479 inc VAT inc VAT
This service is also ideal for a Spring re-commission. Your hut tub MUST be full of water when our engineer arrives.
- Hot tub cleaned out and filled with water. If your Hot Tub is particularly dirty or was not winterised using a Spafix Hibernate service or something similar you may require a second visit at an additional cost or perform a drain and refill yourself with the cleaning solutions left on site.
- Filters are put into soak in cleaning solution then left to dry in dry storage. Older filters may need to be replaced and are available at an additional cost.
- Every jet checked and cleaned This will help to regain optimum performance level. Every effort is made to clear each individual water jet of grit and dirt and to ensure that they can be moved freely and are as close to original performance level as possible. (weak /brittle jets may be left to avoid additional costs)
- Full maintenance and performance check. All pumps, blowers, and other major components are electronically measured for performance and each component is inspected for wear and tear. We also listen for abnormal noise and inspect that they are still watertight.
- Pipework and glue-joint inspection. This ensures there are no leaks, kinks, or bends in the pipework.
- Make notes of suggested repairs. Components, plumbing fittings, and so on are added to the service cost. If repair work is likely to exceed one hour then additional labour charges may be applicable. If major work is required then we may need to visit again at a later date. All work subject to customer approval.
- Clean out head out circulation pump and free from scale.
- Check heater is clear and free of scale.
- Tighten all unions, inspect and replace any small seals if required. Gaskets and O-rings are included in the service charge, pump shaft seals are extra.
- Prime all pumps of air and re-commission.
- Balance water using customer chemicals, and sign off the service with the customer. Chemicals are also available to buy if required. Please talk to your attending engineer or call us on 023 9354 1154 to place an order or visit our online shop.
- Clean and re-fit the cover. We apply a silicone based cleaner that rejuvenates your cover vinyl skin and creates a UV and water barrier.