Full annual clean and maintenance service
March 1st – October 31st £299.00 inc VAT
November 1st – February 28th £269.00 inc VAT
- Biofilm remover added to water and shock dose. After a long period of heavy use, your hot tub will build up a layer of dirt and fat that will sit in the pipework unnoticed (the parts you don’t see). This product helps to clean inside the pipework.
- Filters put into soak in a cleaning solution. Older filters may need to be replaced and are available at an additional cost.
- Every jet checked and cleaned This will help to regain optimum performance level. Every effort is made to clear each individual water jet of grit and dirt and to ensure that they can be moved freely and are as close to original performance level as possible. (weak /brittle jets may be left to avoid additional costs)
- Full maintenance and performance check. All pumps, blowers, and other major components are electronically measured for performance and each component is inspected for wear and tear. We also listen for abnormal noise and inspect that they are still watertight.
- Pipework and glue-joint inspection. This ensures there are no leaks, kinks, or bends in the pipework.
- Empty, clean, rinse down and vacuum out the spa. This also includes vacuuming out the cabinet inspection area.
- Make notes of suggested repairs. Components, plumbing fittings, and so on are added to the service cost. If repair work is likely to exceed one hour then additional labour charges may be applicable. If major work is required then we may need to visit again at a later date. All work subject to customer approval.
- Clean out head out circulation pump and free from scale.
- Check heater is clear and free of scale.
- Tighten all unions, inspect and replace any small seals if required. Gaskets and O-rings are included in the service charge, pump shaft seals are extra.
- Re-fill with fresh water, rinse and re-fit filters.
- Prime all pumps of air and re-commission.
- Balance water using customer chemicals, and sign off the service with the customer. Chemicals are also available to buy if required. Please talk to your attending engineer or call us on 023 9354 1154 to place an order or visit our online shop.
- Clean and re-fit the cover. We apply a silicone based cleaner that rejuvenates your cover vinyl skin and creates a UV and water barrier.