Quarterly drain-down and refresh service
March 1st – October 31st £199.00 inc VAT
November 1st – February 28th £179.00 inc VAT
- Biofilm remover added to water and shock dose. After a long period of heavy use, your hot tub will build up a layer of dirt and fat that will sit in the pipework unnoticed (the parts you don’t see). This product helps to clean inside the pipework.
- Filters put into soak in a cleaning solution. Older filters may need to be replaced and are available at an additional cost.
- Empty, clean, rinse down and vacuum out the spa. This also includes vacuuming out the cabinet inspection area.
- Re-fill the hot tub with fresh water, rinse and re-fit filters.
- Prime all pumps of air and re-commission.
- Balance water using customer chemicals, and sign off the service with the customer. Chemicals are also available to buy if required. Please talk to your attending engineer or call us on 023 9354 1154 to place an order or visit our online shop.
- Clean and re-fit the cover. We apply a silicone based cleaner that rejuvenates your cover vinyl skin and creates a UV and water barrier.