Service Engineer – Essex, OTE 27K-32K
We are looking for a Service Engineer to join our Repairs & Maintenance team in Essex. You will be working on site at domestic dwellings in Essex and surrounding counties diagnosing and fixing customer’s Hot Tubs.
Spafix is the leading Hot Tub Service & Repairs company in the UK. With an impeccable reputation in the industry as well as to its 11,000 customers Nationwide, Spafix pride itself on being the best.
Due to continuous expansion and demand, Spafix is now looking for a Service Engineer in Essex to become a part of their successful network.
If you are self-motivated, hardworking and looking to work for a company that understands that their staff are their most important asset, then this position is for you.
Duties of Service Engineer
- Travelling to customer’s houses to repair and service their Hot Tubs. When required, you will also install and move Hot Tubs.
- Be able to find faults, test components and reach accurate diagnostics
- Providing a professional and excellent customer service to customers always
- Offer the best advice to be able to fix the customer’s problem in the quickest and most suitable way
Requirements of Service Engineer
- Motivated and driven with a can-do attitude
- Highly presentable, courteous and well mannered
- Electrical knowledge of small components and certificates
- Experience of working on-site at customers houses
- Logical thinker, Decision maker and able to solve problems
- Be willing and happy to drive throughout the designated county
- Electrical background/qualifications would be advantageous
Because you will be working for the most successful repairs company in the industry, you will be well looked after and supported.
After 3-month probation, you will be provided with:
- A Company Van
- Mobile phone
- Suitable uniform, PPE & tools
- Excellent initial training provided along with ongoing training and support
- Company paid for trips & Social events including go-karting days, paintballing, Thorpe Park etc
The successful Engineer will be offered a competitive salary with also OTE up to 32K in your first year. Commission is available as part of the role on top of your basic salary.
If you are interested in this Engineer position in Essex, then please contact Kelly Marie Vidler by forwarding your CV to email@example.com