3 PERSON HOT TUB • TWO LOUNGERS • POWERFUL
The Rio Hot Tub is the smaller, more personal spa in our range. It has three seats but is ideally suited to two users. Its compact design is perfect when space is a premium. Its unique double lounger arrangement and two 2hp pumps are ideal for couples looking to chill out with a glass of wine. With various finance packages available including 0%, The Rio hot tub has never been more affordable. Quick delivery available, get in touch today to find out more.
EXAMPLE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Capacity: 3 Seats
- Dimensions (cm): 213 x 165 x 87.5
- Dimensions (in): 83.8 x 64.9 x 34.4
- Seat Configurations: 1 seat 2 loungers
- Total Jets: 43
- Pumps: 2 x 2hp single speed 1 x 0.53hp circ pump
- Filtration: 2 filters
- Electrical Requirement: 230V / 32A
- Water capacity: 795 liters
- Weight (Empty / Full): 295 / 1090 kg
- Acrylic: Aristech - USA
- Controls: Balboa - USA
- Country of Origin: China
- Microsilk Available: No
Bluetooth Music System Top Mounted Speakers, LED Light System Ozone Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Massage Jets, Maintenance Free Side Panels Sealed Base & WiFi Module can be added
Hot Tub Cover Steps Starter Chemical Kit
5-years warranty on the shell structure of the spa: The shell will maintain its structural integrity and configuration and be free of any water loss due to a defect in spa shell. 1-years warranty on the shell surface of the spa: The manufacturer provides the user of the spa a 1 year's warranty against blistering, cracking and delamination. 2-years warranty on Balboa Control box and display module: The manufacturer warrants the display and the spa control box against defects in the materials and workmanship or any defect for two years. According to the electrical components, this warranty is not given on fuses, bulbs and gaskets. 1-years warranty on the basic and optional spa components: message, pumps, circulating pump, Wi-Fi module, IR receiver. 1-year warranty on the cabinet of the spa. The factory installed side panel is warranted for 1-year from the original date of delivery. The warranty specifically covers cracking or peeling od the shell. Fading and weathering of the surface will naturally occur over time and is not considered to be warrantable defects. 1-year warrant on the ozone generator: The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. 1-year warranty on the audio system components: The factory installed audio components (i.e. power supply, speaker, wires, etc.) are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1-years from the original date of delivery. 1-year warranty on LED lights: The factory installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year form the originals date of delivery. The factory installed LED lights components are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. LED bulbs are not covered by the warranty. 1-year warranty on the thermos cover: The thermos cover is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the original date of delivery. 90-day warranty on the skimmer house/plastic external control parts, overlays: Some parts most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, filter housing, spa pillows, cover locks etc. are not included in the warranty but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery. Warranty Limitations
- The warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or line scale deposits.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to replace the defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
- Radio/Bluetooth reception is not covered by the warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate is there are high voltage lines near the spa.
- The warranty of the spa does not cover defects, damage or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user or other persons, pets, or rodents, or resulting from, without limitations, any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit plumbing, abrading finish, etc.) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason (including modification to meet local codes); improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specifications provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorized electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of nature, such as lightning, floods, earthquakes etc.
- In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g. water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marbles loss of use etc.) including its own negligence; damages to, respecting or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the company but supplied with the dealer, install or Company; the units prior usage as an operational of display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
- This warranty does not include: labour, transportation or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any king under circumstances. Spa units are excluded from any warranty coverage in any addition, deletion or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or to any component).
- The warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alterations without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- SPAFIX will not provide compensation for delays in rectifying a faulty/broken hot tub issue.
Extent of Warranty This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the spa when invoiced and delivered. The warranty terminates upon any transfer of the ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Any modifications to the spa will void the warranty. Warranty Performance To make a claim under this warranty, contact SPAFIX.
You can download our pre-delivery guide here. This will tell you all about what is expected from the prepared site for the day of your installation. Please make a note of the external dimensions of the hot tub and allow at least 25-30mm extra in height and width for packaging. It may be possible to remove some packaging during the delivery process but is at the customer's discretion. The customer would normally have to sign a disclaimer to acknowledge they are aware of the risks associated with doing so. We offer the following delivery options: 1) Collection from our warehouse / showroom = £0 2) Kerbside delivery = £200.00 3) Delivery and position = £300.00 4) Delivery, Position & Full Installation of Tutorial £349.00